To mount a mirror and a soapdish on tiles with Pattex PL 700 Total Fixerproof
Learn how to mount a mirror or a soapdish on tiles without drilling. With Pattex PL 700 Total Fix, you can mount everything you want even in humid rooms.
- A cartridge of Pattex PL 700 Total Fix, Water Resistant, Strong bonding power, Clean and Convenient
NB: if you use a cartridge, you will need a caulking gun and a cutter.
Step by step / how to do:
1. Open the cartridge, fit the nozzle then cut it with the cutter.
2. Glue the back of the mirror / soapdish
3. Mount the mirror / soapdish on the tiles and apply pressure for approximately 20 seconds
4. Reposition the mirror / the soapdish if needed then let it dry for 48 hours.