Product introduction / description:
Extra tough. Waterproof. Flexible and shock resistant. Non-drip formula. Gap filling capability. And very easy to apply. Pattex Superglue Gel. Need we say anymore?
Product main benefits:
- Extra strong & flexible
- Impact resistant
- Water resistant
- Does not drip
Tips and tricks:
- Pattex Superglue Gel can cope perfectly with all your emergency, household and outdoor repairs.
- Best suited for flexible materials, like: rubber and leather.
- Gives lasting bonding power for porous materials, like ceramic, wood, paper and metal.
Roll it off
- If you get Pattex Superglue Gel on your fingers, don’t worry. It’s easy to get off if you follow these instructions.
- You can choose two methods. Either put your fingers in a warm dish of water or rub cooking oil into the bonded skin.
- Then, gently massage bonded fingers back and forth to slowly peel bond apart. Don’t pull or yank fingers apart.
- 3 g
To keep your Pattex Superglue Gel fresh for longer, simply store in a cool and dry environment. We recommend a box in the fridge, for example.
Step by step
1. Make sure all surfaces are clean and dry and close fitting.
2. Only apply a small drop of Pattex Superglue Gel to one of the surfaces.
3. Press parts together immediately and briefly apply pressure.
4. Leave for at least an hour before using.
5. For best results, apply glue at room temperature (15-30°C).