Product introduction / description:
A liquid formula superglue for precise dosage of single drops. Can be applied to tiny areas and parts. Solvent-free and easy-to-use for a strong bond – whether in an emergency or for daily use.
Product main benefits:
- Stand single tube with metering through
- Dropwise dosing
- Flows into the smallest of cracks
Pattex Super Glue sets in seconds and can be used to bond:
- plastics (Polycarbonate, PVC)
Pattex Super Glue is not suitable for porous substrates or parts that are not perfectly matched. (Rather use Pattex Super Gel for these items.) Pattex Super Glue cannot be used to bond plastics such as polyethylene, polypropylene and Teflon or assemblies that will be exposed to heat and moisture or extended periods.
Tips and tricks:
For gluing porous and smooth surfces, try our Pattex Super Gel which has gap filling capabilities.
- Pattex Superglue Liquid is most suitable for indoor use. Always make sure surfaces are free of dust or moisture.
- Pattex Superglue Liquid is not suitable for Styrofoam or for objects, which will hold hot liquids.
- Pattex superglue liquid is not suitable for Polyethylene, Teflon and Polypropylene.
- Do not use for repairing vehicle windscreens or attaching rear view mirrors to glass.
Roll it off
- If you get Pattex Superglue Liquid on your fingers, don’t worry. It’s easy to get off if you follow these instructions.
- You can choose two methods. Either put your fingers in a warm dish of water or rub cooking oil into the bonded skin.
- Then, gently massage bonded fingers back and forth to slowly peel bond apart. Don’t pull or yank fingers apart.
- 24 x 3 g display
Store in a cool, dry place. Strict batch rotation must be observed. Storage in the freezer will prolong the shelf life.
- Pattex Superglue Gel for gap filling properties.
Step by step
1. Make sure all surfaces are clean and dry and close fitting.
2. Only apply a small drop of Pattex Superglue Liquid to one of the surfaces.
3. Press parts together immediately and briefly apply pressure.
4. Leave for at least an hour before using.
5. For best results, apply glue at room temperature (15-30°C).