For gluing porous and smooth surfces, try our Pattex Super Gel which has gap filling capabilities.
- Pattex Superglue Liquid is most suitable for indoor use. Always make sure surfaces are free of dust or moisture.
- Pattex Superglue Liquid is not suitable for Styrofoam or for objects, which will hold hot liquids.
- Pattex superglue liquid is not suitable for Polyethylene, Teflon and Polypropylene.
- Do not use for repairing vehicle windscreens or attaching rear view mirrors to glass.
Roll it off
- If you get Pattex Superglue Liquid on your fingers, don’t worry. It’s easy to get off if you follow these instructions.
- You can choose two methods. Either put your fingers in a warm dish of water or rub cooking oil into the bonded skin.
- Then, gently massage bonded fingers back and forth to slowly peel bond apart. Don’t pull or yank fingers apart.