Product introduction / description:
A strong, doubled-sided, instant grab mounting tape for easy, fast and durable mounting side. Perfect for fixing and mounting hooks, signs, numbers, pictures, cable trucking, bathroom accessories, car accessories etc.
Two versions offered are the Interior blue roll (80kg. indoor) and Interior and Exterior red roll (120 kg).
You don't need to be an expert. You don't need any special tools or equipment. You can say goodbye to dust from drilling and cleaning tools. You don't need to worry about whether the bond will stay. Anyone can use Pattex No More Nails Tape and get the job done!
- Instant adhesion
- Indoor & outdoor (120 kg.), Indoor (80kg.)
- Waterproof (120 kg.)
- Porous and non-porous surfaces
- High temperature resistance (-40°C to +95°C)
- Water resistant
- Most Plastic (eg PC, PP, Pce, PVC, Nylon Etc)
Tips and tricks:
For heavy objects use Pattex No More Nails - Interior & Exterior Instant Tack tubes or cartridges.
- Roll (19mm x1,5 m)
Step by Step
1. Before applying the tape, make sure the gluing surface is clean, completely dry and free of grease, dust, oil, polish and wallpaper.
2. For best results clean surfaces with methylated spirit or acetone.
3. Accurately mark where the item is to be bonded. Mounted items cannot be repositioned.
4. Cut the tape to the desired length. Apply to object, press down firmly, avoid trapping air between tape and mounting surface.
5. Remove the blue or red liner carefully and apply to surface pressing down firmly.
6. Apply strips of tape as shown in the picture.
7. Do not apply at temperatures below 10 degrees Celcius.
8. Maximum adhesion is reached after 24 hours, support heavier items for 24 hours.
9. One roll of blue tape holds up to 80 kg and one roll of red tape holds 120 kg under ideal conditions, i.e. mounting smooth flat objects less than 10mm thick to metal. Holding power reduces for other substrates and thicker items.
10. Do not touch the adhesive section of the tape.
11. Not suitable for use on PTFE, silicone, Polyethylene (PE), Polypropylene (PP), wallpaper or other unsound surfaces.
12. Maximum mirror size per roll is 50 cm x 50 cm.