Product introduction / description:
Pattex No More Big Gaps PU foam is a moisture curing, polyurethane foam which expands on curing. Pattex No More Big Gaps can be cut, sanded and painted when fully cured.
- mounting of window-and-doorframes
- filling of cavities
- sealing of openings in roof constructions and insulation materials
- creating soundproof screens
- filling of cavities around pipes
- fixing and insulating of wall panels, roof tiles, etc
step by step
- The surface to be filled must be clean and free of dust and grease to ensure adequate bonding of the foam to the surface. The surface to be filled must be sprayed with a fine water mist to allow the foam to expand fully.
- Shake the tin vigorously
- Invert the tin and with the valve pointing downwards, apply sparingly (as the foam deposit expands 2 to 3 times its original size)
- Once cured, remove the excess foam with a sharp knife or hacksaw blade. The exposed foam can now be covered with crack filler and painted. Do not use products that contain solvents on the cured foam as it will soften and dissolve the cured foam.