Create labels for your vegetable garden with NMN Original
You have planted several types of vegetables, flowers and trees in your garden; brighten them up with customized labels in order not to wonder afterwards: “where is the mint?”!
- Sheet of felt paper
- Pine cover strip
- Black felt-tip
- Pattex No More Nails Original
Step by step / how to do:
1. Gather the material needed and protect your worktop
2. Place one end of the cover strip on the sheet of felt and draw the outlines of the handle with the pencil.
3. Finish your drawing by representing a flower of which the stalk is the same width as that of the pine cover strip.
4. Use scissors to cut the flowers out.
5. With the Black felt-tip pen, write down the name of the type of flower or aromatic plant, on the flower that you have cut out.
6. Apply a small dot of Pattex No More Nails Original on the edge of the pine cover strip and stick it onto the felt material flower.
7. Plant your decorated pine cover strip in your vegetable garden, which will indicate where you have planted the corresponding seeds.
Tips & Trick
If you have a talent for drawing, you can also try to represent the leaves and flowers that the labels will indicate.