Mount mouldings and cornices, ceiling roses with No More Nails original
What's easier than decorating your ceiling with a moulding or a rose?
- A cutter
- A spirit level
- A pen
- A mitre box
- Moulding, rose or cove cornice
- Pattex No More Nails: Instant tack, Strong bonding power,Clean and Convenient
NB: if you use a cartridge, you will need a caulking gun and a cutter.
Step by step / how to do:
1. First of all, clean the wall/ceiling; it has to be clean, dry and dust free.
2. If you want to fit a mould against the wall at a specific height, use a spirit level and pen to mark the height and ensure that you maintain the same level height all the way.
3. Cut the mouldings for the angles in the corners. To do so, you will need a mitre box that will assist you in cutting 45° angles; a wrong angle cut would be very visible.
4. Apply the No More Nails glue in drops or beads.
5. Apply pressure across the length of the moulding. Be carefull not to damage it, if it is polystyrene.
6. No More Nails can also be used to seal the moulds, after it is mounted.
7. Allow to dry for 24 hours and then apply paint, if required.
Tips & Tricks
If your moulding, rose or cornice is in polystyrene or polyester, we recommend an acrylic paint.