Product introduction / description:
For quick and reliable results! The easy solution for mounting without drilling, so simple that anyone can use it. Safe to use, No More Nails original is a solvent free water based adhesive.
- Instant tack
- Strong bonding power
- Clean and Convenient
- Solvent free
NB: For best results, 1 of the 2 surfaces must be porous (for more information, see Tips and tricks section below).
Tips and tricks:
The toothpick trick:
To avoid spreading glue around the surface when you glue it, try putting a toothpick into the glue strip and press firmly. The toothpick will keep the height you need and keep the glue from spreading. Give it a go..
What's a porous material?
Porous materials are materials that let liquids and/or gases pass through them – either partially or totally (e.g. wood, fiber glass, cork…).
Non-porous material, on the other hand, doesn’t let any liquids and gases get through (e.g. glass, metals, plastics).
Cleaning with cards
When you've finished gluing, take a playing card, fold it slightly and scrape it along the edges of the glued object and surface to scrape up any leftover glue. It's the best way to get away all of the residues! Quite easy, really.
How much do I need?
To get the perfect bond with the perfect strength, we recommend using between 200 to 400g of Pattex No More Nails per square meter.
If you're using a Pattex No More Nails Cartridge, a good idea is to cut the nozzle with a triangular forcep for a V-shaped edge to the nozzle. It makes it easier to control the flow of glue when you apply it.
- tube 50 g
- tube 250 g
- cartridge 400 ml
- Air Pulse pack 270 g
Store in a cool, dry and frost free place. Storage period is 12 months in unopened container. Any left-over product will remain usable for up to 6 months after use, providing that the red cap is tightly secured onto the nozzle before storage.
Step by step
1. Before applying the glue, make sure the gluing surface is clean, dry and free of grease and wallpaper.
2. If you use a No More Nails cartridge, open it with a cutter then fix the nozzle and cut it at the width needed. Then, place the cartridge in the pistol.
3. Depending on the size and shape of the object you want to glue, prefer applying stripes or drops. You just need to apply No More Nails to one of the surfaces.
4. After mounting the object, if you are not satisfied with the positioning, you have still 10 minutes to make adjustments. And once the position of the object is right, press firmly to ensure a proper bond.
5. Use a wet sponge to wipe away any excess glue.
6. Wait 24 hours (up to 48 hours for heavy objects) until the bond reaches its final strength (at a temperature between -20°C and +80°C).