- Extra strong gel formula
- Small surfaces
Product introduction / description:
Pattex 100% Glue and Gel is ideal for various uses in the home, office and outdoors. Suitable for use on a wide variety of surfaces, Pattex 100% Glue and Gel dries transparent, waterproof, UV resistant and flexible.
Pattex 100% provides the strength you need for all your indoor and outdoor projects.
Product main benefits:
- High performing FlexTech technology
- Extra strong and shock resistant - suitable for use in vehicles
- UV resistant - suitable for outdoor applications
- Flexible once cured - suitable for use on shoes and hose pipes
- Can resist temperatures between -50 degrees Celcius and + 80 degrees Celcius
- Fully transparent once cured - suitable for use on glass and crystal
- Adjustable for up to 30 minutes - perfect for crafting applications
- Acid and solvent free - can be used on polystyrene and mirror
- Pattex 100% Gel is gap filling and can be used on vertical surfaces
- Metal (such as Aluminium, Zinc)
- Rigid PU Foam
- Plastic (such as PVC, ABS…)
- And much more!
Tips and tricks:
For low absorbency materials:
For low absorbency materials (e.g. metal or glass) It is best to wipe the surfaces to be bonded with a damp cloth immediately before applying Pattex 100% glue or gel. Only a thin layer of adhesive is required.
For high absorbency materials:
Highly porous materials with high absorbency (e.g. wood), on the other hand, need more adhesive. And, in some cases, you will need to apply glue to both surfaces or objects.
Using with paint:
Pattex 100% Glue and Gel can be used with painted surfaces and has no problems with acrylic paints, DD lacquers (polyurethane-varnishes) and alkyd resin varnishes. However, Pattex 100% Glue and Gel is not compatible with one-component PU paints.
- Tube 20 g Gel
- Bottle 50 g Glue
Container must be kept tightly closed and stored in a cool, dry place.
Step by step
1. Before gluing, check that the surfaces to be joined are free of grease and dust. Vacuuming the surfaces is a good idea. Old adhesive and sealant residues must also be removed, as well as paint coatings that aren't properly adhered to the surface. To protect adjoining areas, simply mask them off with films or adhesive tapes.
2. Apply a thin layer of glue on one side. The curing process can be accelerated if the surface is pre-wet. Wipe the areas to be glued with a damp cloth before applying the adhesive.
3. Press the two surfaces toghether. For best results, do not move the object for 2 hours.
4. Final resistance is reached after 24 hours.